RDDC is supported by visionary leaders who drive downtown’s progress, aggressively advocate for its needs, and celebrate its growth.
- Our engaged and highly-respected membership share experience, advice, and market knowledge with other members.
- Downtown business leaders have the opportunity to create dynamic partnerships and collaborations with other RDDC members and receive unique access to “power players” in the downtown community.
- Downtown “movers and shakers” meet and mingle in informal, social settings at our regular Urban Nights events, RDDC members receive discounted ticket prices.
- RDDC’s Economic Growth Series events feature VIP receptions for members to network with presenters and sponsors. RDDC members enjoy reduced sponsorship rates and admission fees for the events.
Be Heard: The more members, the louder our voice.
- Our Board of Directors acts as a powerful, private sector leader focused on protecting investment, encouraging growth, and increasing downtown tenancy.
- RDDC uses the collective influence of our member base to impact development incentives, government programs, public policy, and the physical environment to make downtown a more dynamic place to do business.
- RDDC’s leadership works actively with the City of Rochester to address many of downtown’s challenges, particularly those impacting the business community.
Stay Informed: Connecting you to what’s relevant and emerging downtown.
- RDDC is the leader in tracking downtown tenancy, investment, and development trends through annual surveys, our real time Downtown Investment Map, annual downtown market report, and regular meetings with developers, neighborhood groups, and City officials.
- RDDC members have exclusive access to VIP receptions at RDDC events, bi-monthly Members Briefings, and RDDC’s annual shareholders meeting.
- RDDC facilitates special meetings on hot topics impacting downtown’s business climate (e.g., parking, public safety), and with developers on upcoming projects and investments.
Get Noticed: Increase your visibility with downtown’s business leaders.
- Members benefit from RDDC’s extensive media relationships that yield frequent and positive visibility for member companies and investments.
- RDDC member organizations are listed with live links on www.rochesterdowntown.com – the only source for “everything downtown” – where members receive discounted rates on additional website advertising.
- RDDC utilizes social media to promote its members through downtown’s official e-newsletter,“@round downtown,” a Facebook page, and a Twitter page, reaching thousands of followers.